• A harmonious apartment project not far from the historic centre of Vilnius. • All apartments come with spacious balcony or terrace. • The complex includes a children’s play park and underground car park. • Excellent civic amenities and several parks in the nearby surroundings underline the attraction of the project location.
• Original housing in Helsinki, on the coast, with a view of the Baltic Sea. • Glass-walled apartments with plenty of sun all year round. • Direct access to the beach from the building. • Heat pumps use the energy of sea water to regulate the temperature in buildings.
• Luxury apartments in Bratislava with a magnificent panoramic view • Two European cities within reach provide plenty of options for an active life. • The adjacent park and Liščí údolí (Fox Valley) are ideal for relaxation and time in the great outdoors. • Outstanding surrounding infrastructure complements the comprehensive nature of this perfectly-chosen location.
• An exclusive complex of two residential buildings in the historic centre of Tallinn. • Parking in an underground garage or right beside the building in an enclosed area. • The complex includes a children’s play park, while a nearby park is ideal for free-time activities. • Excellent access to the centre and the quality civic amenities in the surroundings make this location a unique place in which to live.
• Peaceful, quiet housing right next to a pine forest in Riga, with excellent access to the centre. • There is a children’s play park close to the project. • Civic amenities in the surrounding area are a matter of course. • Plenty of greenery to see through the window, while access to the great outdoors provides immediate possibilities for relaxation or sport.