New apartments in Prague
YIT in world
• Harmonious residential project near the historic center of Vilnius • All apartments have spacious balconies or terraces • Components of the complex include a playground and underground parking • Great services and several nearby parks make the attractiveness of the location of the project
• Unic housing in Helsinki on the coast overlooking the Baltic Sea • Glazed apartments with plenty of sunlight all year round • Direct access to the beach from the house • Heat pumps use seawater energy to influence house temperature
• Luxury apartments in Bratislava with a magnificent panoramic view • Two European cities within reach provide plenty of options for an active life. • The adjacent park and Liščí údolí (Fox Valley) are ideal for relaxation and time in the great outdoors. • Outstanding surrounding infrastructure complements the comprehensive nature of this perfectly-chosen location.
• An exclusive complex of two residential buildings in the historic centre of Tallinn. • Parking in an underground garage or right beside the building in an enclosed area. • The complex includes a children’s play park, while a nearby park is ideal for free-time activities. • Excellent access to the centre and the quality civic amenities in the surroundings make this location a unique place in which to live.
• Peaceful, quiet housing right next to a pine forest in Riga, with excellent access to the centre. • There is a children’s play park close to the project. • Civic amenities in the surrounding area are a matter of course. • Plenty of greenery to see through the window, while access to the great outdoors provides immediate possibilities for relaxation or sport.